PDFWAC 284-24D-330

How much detail is required when reporting allocated loss adjustment expenses?

When reporting allocated loss adjustment expenses under RCW 48.140.030 (10)(a)(v) or (b)(iv), the reporting entity must report:
(1) ALAE for defense counsel, including both in-house and outside counsel;
(2) ALAE for expert witnesses, including both in-house and outside experts;
(3) All other ALAE; and
(4) Total ALAE.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 48.02.060, 48.140.060, and 7.70.140. WSR 07-12-057 (Matter No. R 2006-02), § 284-24D-330, filed 6/4/07, effective 7/22/07.]