(1) A short-term limited duration medical plan form, application form, or disclosure form must not be issued, delivered, or used unless it has been filed with and approved in writing by the commissioner.
(2) Rates, or modification of rates, for short-term limited duration medical plans must not be used until filed with and approved in writing by the commissioner.
(3) The commissioner may disapprove any forms or rates if the benefit provided therein is unreasonable in relation to the premium charged. The commissioner's order disapproving any form or rate shall state the grounds therefor.
(4) A form or rate must not knowingly be issued, delivered, or used if the commissioner's approval does not then exist.
(5) The commissioner may withdraw any approval at any time for cause. The commissioner's withdrawal of a previous approval shall state the grounds therefor.