The policy shall provide that the policyowner will be sent, without charge, at least annually, a report which will serve to keep such policyowner advised of the status of the policy, and any riders attached, including the rights to the values and benefits. The report shall also specify the conditions, if any, that the policyowner must fulfill in order to obtain these ownerships. The end of the current report period shall be no more than three months prior to the date of the mailing of the report.
Such report shall include the following:
(1) The beginning and ending dates of the current report period;
(2) The policy value at the end of the previous report period and at the end of the current report period;
(3) The rate of interest applied to the policy value and the total amounts which have been credited or debited to the policy value during the current report period, identifying each by type (for example, interest, mortality, expense and riders);
(4) The current death benefit at the end of the current report period on each life covered by the policy;
(5) The cash surrender value and the net cash surrender value of the policy as of the end of the current report period; and
(6) The amount of outstanding loans, if any, as of the end of the current report period; and
(7) If, assuming guaranteed interest, mortality and expense loads and continued scheduled premium payments, the policy's net cash surrender value is such that it would not maintain insurance in force until the end of the next reporting period, a notice to this effect shall be included in the report.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 48.02.060
. WSR 86-02-011 (Order R 85-5), § 284-84-090, filed 12/20/85.]