The grounds for suspension or revocation mentioned in this section are in addition to those mentioned elsewhere in this regulation or in other applicable law or regulation. The registration of a purchasing group may be suspended or revoked:
(1) If any basis exists on which, if the purchasing group were an insurer, or insurance producer, its certificate of authority or its license could be suspended or revoked.
(2) If any insurer issuing policies for the purchasing group is subject, or would be subject if it were an authorized insurer, to suspension or revocation of its certificate of authority under RCW 48.05.140
(3) If any insurer issuing policies for or to the purchasing group has any order of supervision, receivership, conservation, or liquidation, or any order similar to such an order, entered against it in any state or country by a court or insurance commissioner (or equivalent supervisory official).
(4) If the purchasing group solicits or accepts, or permits the solicitation or acceptance, of insurance applications by a person not licensed in Washington as an insurance producer or surplus line broker; or does or permits any other act, by a person not licensed as an insurance producer or surplus line broker, if that act may be performed only by one so licensed.
(5) If the purchasing group fails to reply fully, accurately, and in writing to an inquiry of the commissioner.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 48.02.060
(3)(a) and 48.17.010
(5). WSR 11-01-159 (Matter No. R 2010-09), § 284-92-240, filed 12/22/10, effective 1/22/11. Statutory Authority: RCW 48.02.060
. WSR 93-19-006 (Order R 93-10), § 284-92-240, filed 9/1/93, effective 10/2/93.]