For purposes of this chapter, unless the context requires otherwise, the following definitions apply:
(1) "Complete filing" means the package of information containing the registration application, other supporting documents requested by the commissioner, and fees.
(2) "Creditor" means the same as in RCW 48.160.010
(3), and includes any person acting as an obligor for a guaranteed asset protection waiver.
(3) "Days" means calendar days including Saturday and Sunday and holidays unless otherwise specified.
(4) "File" means a record in any retrievable format, and unless otherwise specified, includes paper and electronic formats.
(5) "Home state" means the District of Columbia and any state or territory of the United States or province of Canada in which a creditor maintains its principal place of residence or principal place of business and is licensed to do business.
(6) "Registrant" means a person registering with the commissioner under the guaranteed asset protection waiver program as required by chapter 48.160
(7) "Written" or "in writing" means any retrievable method of recording an agreement or document, and unless otherwise specified, includes paper and electronic formats.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 48.02.060
. WSR 10-02-111 (Docket Number R 2009-15), § 284-160-020, filed 1/6/10, effective 1/6/10.]