(1) If the office has reached the conclusion that an application for certification should be denied, the office shall notify the applicant in writing of its denial of certification. Within twenty days of receipt of this notification, the applicant may request a brief adjudicative proceeding under WAC 326-08-012
, Application for and conduct of brief adjudicative proceedings. The written request for a review of the decision must contain the information specified in subsection (2) of this section.
(2) A request for brief adjudicative proceeding must set forth in detail the reasons the applicant believes the office's decision to deny certification is in error and include any additional information and documentation the applicant has to offer.
(3) When an applicant requests a brief adjudicative proceeding, the finality of the denial for appeal purposes is stayed until the brief adjudicative proceeding is complete.
(4) Upon receipt of a timely request for a brief adjudicative proceeding the office will review any additional information provided by the applicant, and may conduct further investigation, and/or schedule a meeting with the applicant.
(5) The office will notify the applicant in writing of its decision either to affirm the denial or to grant certification.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 39.19.030
. WSR 11-11-030, § 326-20-171, filed 5/11/11, effective 6/11/11. Statutory Authority: RCW 39.19.030
(7). WSR 92-11-007, § 326-20-171, filed 5/11/92, effective 6/11/92. Statutory Authority: Chapter 39.19
RCW. WSR 88-09-047 (Order 88-5), § 326-20-171, filed 4/18/88; WSR 86-17-018 (Order 86-2), § 326-20-171, filed 8/11/86.]