(1) The hearing by the personnel appeals board on exceptions from a recommended decision of a hearings examiner shall be limited to the contentions set forth in the notice of exceptions unless the board itself chooses to review other matters.
(2) The personnel appeals board will issue its decision within 30 days after the conclusion of the hearing.
(3) When the construction of a rule, regulation or statute is in question the board will issue findings of fact, conclusions of law and its order.
(4) The decision and order of the personnel appeals board shall be final in cases filed pursuant to RCW 41.06.170
(3) or (4). In cases filed pursuant to RCW 41.06.170
(2) the order and decision of the personnel appeals board shall be final subject to action by the court on appeal.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 41.64.060
[(1)](a). WSR 95-07-074, § 358-30-080, filed 3/15/95, effective 4/15/95. Statutory Authority: Chapter 41.64
RCW. WSR 82-01-053 (Order 81-4), § 358-30-080, filed 12/16/81.]