All permits or franchises shall:
(1) Incorporate all pertinent provisions of this policy as to location, construction, traffic protection, maintenance, access restriction, preservation of visual qualities, and such special conditions as the department may deem appropriate.
(2) Generally describe the facilities to be installed as to size, type, nature and extent.
(3) Contain adequate exhibits depicting:
(a) Existing or proposed location in relation to the highway.
(b) Existing or planned highway improvements.
(c) Right of way.
(d) Control of access and access points.
(4) Contain a summarization of the effects the installation will have on the aesthetics of the highway right of way and visible natural features.
(5) Specify the extent of liability and responsibilities associated with future adjustment of the utility facilities to accommodate highway improvements.
(6) Specify the effect of noncompliance with the conditions thereof.
(7) Contain terms which shall commit the holder to a pledge that performance of routine cutting and trimming work will be accomplished in such a manner that the roadside appearance will not be disfigured. When major work is involved, or damage to roadside appearance may become significant, the holder shall secure the approval of the department in advance of the work.
(8) Contain a certification of compliance with the control zone guidelines.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 47.44
RCW. WSR 95-21-037 (Order 152), § 468-34-170, filed 10/10/95, effective 11/10/95; WSR 89-05-022 (Order 119), § 468-34-170, filed 2/10/89. Statutory Authority: 1977 ex.s. c 151. WSR 79-01-033 (DOT Order 10 and Comm. Order 1, Resolution No. 13), § 468-34-170, filed 12/20/78. Formerly WAC 252-04-135.]