Objectives of parking and traffic rules.
The objectives of these rules are:
(1) To protect and control pedestrian and vehicular traffic on the campus of University of Washington, Bothell and Cascadia College.
(2) To ensure access at all times for emergency equipment.
(3) To minimize traffic disturbances.
(4) To facilitate the operation of the institutions by ensuring access to vehicles.
(5) To allocate limited parking space for the most efficient use.
(6) To protect state property.
(7) To encourage and support travel to the campus by means other than single occupancy vehicle.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.10.560
. WSR 19-11-048, § 478-117-010, filed 5/10/19, effective 6/10/19. Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.20.130
and UWBR, Standing Orders, chapter 8, § 2. WSR 17-14-035, § 478-117-010, filed 6/26/17, effective 7/27/17. Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.10.560
. WSR 02-08-023, § 478-117-010, filed 3/26/02, effective 5/1/02.]