(1) Motorcycles, bicycles, and scooters are subject to all traffic rules controlling other motor vehicles.
(2) Motorcycles and motorized scooters must be parked in designated motorcycle parking areas.
(3) Motorcycles and motorized scooters are not permitted on paths, sidewalks, or authorized bicycle or pedestrian areas, or in buildings at any time.
(4) Bicycles shall be parked in designated areas only. Improperly parked bicycles may be impounded and a citation and fine imposed upon the owner.
(5) No bicycles or foot-propelled devices shall be operated on campus corridors, hallways, or buildings unless their use is required as part of the educational process in an authorized program, or authorized by campus personnel. A "foot-propelled device" is a wheeled device designed or used for recreation or transportation, including, but not limited to, skateboards, roller skates, and roller blades.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.10.560
. WSR 19-11-048, § 478-117-270, filed 5/10/19, effective 6/10/19; WSR 02-08-023, § 478-117-270, filed 3/26/02, effective 5/1/02.]