PDFWAC 478-121-640

Informal resolution.

If a formal complaint has been filed and parties have received notice of the allegations, the university may facilitate an informal resolution process consistent with RCW 34.05.060. Parties will be informed of the informal resolution process, including circumstances where the parties would be precluded from resuming a formal complaint based on the same allegations. Before an informal resolution process can proceed, both parties must provide voluntary, written consent to the process. A party has the right to withdraw from an informal resolution process at any time prior to agreeing to a resolution. If a party withdraws from such informal resolution process, the investigation or adjudication process resumes.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.20.130 and 34 C.F.R. Part 106. WSR 21-07-047, § 478-121-640, filed 3/11/21, effective 4/11/21.]