During home football games and other special events as determined by the university, operation of the stadium boat moorage is the responsibility of the director of intercollegiate athletics and use of the stadium boat moorage facilities shall be controlled by the sale of stadium boat moorage permits as follows:
(1) Limits of the numbers and types of crafts that can be moored with reasonable safety at the stadium boat moorage facilities shall be established by the university after consultation with and approval by the Seattle fire chief and the local representatives of the U.S. Coast Guard;
(2) Only those boats displaying a valid stadium boat moorage permit shall be admitted to the stadium boat moorage area and provided moorage space;
(3) Stadium boat moorage permits shall be sold, issued, and collected by the department of intercollegiate athletics for season and/or individual games or special events;
(4) Season football ticket holders shall be notified of and provided with the opportunity to purchase stadium boat moorage permits for football games in advance of the public offering of stadium boat moorage permits;
(5) Public sale of stadium boat moorage permits shall be on a first-come, first-served basis within the limits established under WAC 478-138-040(1).
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.20.130
. WSR 92-14-060, § 478-138-040, filed 6/26/92, effective 7/27/92; Order, § 478-138-040, filed 7/2/73 and 7/27/73.]