Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library—Student identification cards—Conditions of use.
(1) University of Washington law school students must carry official identification cards to enter the library when it is not staffed.
(2) An identification card is authorized for use only by the student whose name appears on the card.
(3) Student identification must be presented for the completion of each in-person circulation transaction.
(4) Each student must maintain current validation of the student's card.
(5) Each student must keep the appropriate university office informed of changes of name and address.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.20.130
. WSR 15-15-068, § 478-168-092, filed 7/13/15, effective 8/13/15. Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.15.031
. WSR 95-14-045, § 478-168-092, filed 6/28/95, effective 9/18/95. Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.20.130
. WSR 85-14-035 (Order 85-1), § 478-168-092, filed 6/27/85.]