Transfer from one state veterans home to another.
(1) A resident may apply for transfer to any state veterans home. Requests for transfer are to be forwarded to the admissions team.
(2) All such requests shall be reviewed by the admissions team, using the admissions criteria.
(3) In addition, the admission team shall contact the superintendent or designated representative of each state veterans home to obtain other information which may be pertinent to the transfer request.
(4) The admission team shall make a recommendation to approve or deny the transfer.
(5) The names of residents who are approved for transfer shall be placed on the waiting list for the program or service which the admission team has determined shall be most appropriate for their health care needs. The position on the waiting list shall be determined by the date on which the transfer was approved.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 72.36
RCW and 2014 c 184. WSR 16-20-105, § 484-20-135, filed 10/5/16, effective 11/5/16. Statutory Authority: RCW 43.60A.070
, chapter 72.36
RCW and 2001 2nd sp.s. c 4. WSR 01-23-001, § 484-20-135, filed 11/7/01, effective 12/8/01. Statutory Authority: RCW 43.60A.070
and chapter 72.36
RCW. WSR 94-22-050, § 484-20-135, filed 10/31/94, effective 12/1/94. Statutory Authority: RCW 43.60A.070
. WSR 92-17-046, § 484-20-135, filed 8/14/92, effective 9/14/92; Order 7659, § 484-20-135, filed 7/28/77.]