This rule is adopted in accordance with RCW 34.05.482
, the provisions of which are adopted by reference. Brief adjudicative procedures shall be used in all matters related to:
(1) Residency determinations;
(2) Challenges to contents of education records;
(3) Use of college facilities;
(4) Parking violations;
(5) Outstanding debts owed by students or employees;
(6) Loss of eligibility for participation in college-sponsored events;
(7) Use of library – Fines;
(8) Student conduct appeals involving minor disciplinary actions imposing probation or suspensions of ten instructional days or less and any conditions or terms placed on the student;
(9) Appeals of decision regarding mandatory tuition and fee waivers.
Brief adjudicative proceedings are informal hearings and shall be conducted in a manner which will bring about a prompt fair resolution of the matter.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.50.140
. WSR 17-20-047, § 495C-108-050, filed 9/29/17, effective 10/30/17. Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.50.140
and 1991 c 238. WSR 92-19-091, § 495C-108-050, filed 9/16/92, effective 10/17/92.]