(1) Usually, at least seven working days before the date of intended use of any college facility, an authorized representative of the requesting organization must submit proper and complete written application, which may be obtained through the college's event services office.
(2) The college reserves the right to make pricing changes without prior written notice.
(3) Use of a facility is limited to the facilities specified on the agreement.
(4) College events and activities take priority in the use of college facilities.
(5) Organizations using Clover Park Technical College's facilities shall conduct all activities in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws including all rules and policies of the college.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.50.140
. WSR 19-16-095, § 495C-141-100, filed 8/1/19, effective 9/1/19.]