As used in this chapter:
(1) "Misconduct" means student action or inaction which violates a college rule or policy and results in suspension or dismissal from the college.
(2) "Registration fee" means a service fee charged to defray the clerical expense of processing a registration transaction.
(3) "Special course/program connected fees" means fees other than tuition required for enrollment (e.g., equipment fees, supply fees, laboratory material fees, excess cost fees, etc.).
(4) "Termination" means the dismissal from a course, program, or the college due to student misconduct or lack of academic progress.
(5) "Transfer" means moving from one course to another within the same registration transaction.
(6) "Tuition" means fees collected by College District No. 26 which include the general tuition fees, operating fees, and the services and activities fees.
(7) "Withdraw" and "withdrawal" means when a student formally leaves college by completing the forms and procedures specified in the published class schedule or otherwise established by the college.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.50.140
. WSR 95-17-052, § 495D-135-020, filed 8/14/95, effective 9/14/95; WSR 93-01-084, § 495D-135-020, filed 12/15/92, effective 1/15/93.]