The following proceedings are matters to be treated as brief adjudications pursuant to RCW 34.05.482
(1) Student conduct proceedings, except for matters involving sanctions of suspension for greater than ten instructional days, expulsion, revocation of degree, or loss of recognition of a recognized or registered student organization. The procedural rules of chapter 504-26
WAC apply to all student conduct proceedings.
(2) Appeals of residency determinations. If a hearing is required by law or constitutional right, appeals of residency determinations under RCW 28B.15.013
are brief adjudicative proceedings conducted by the office of the registrar.
(4) Hearings on student records. Hearings pursuant to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, 20 U.S.C. Sec. 1232g are to be brief adjudicative proceedings conducted pursuant to the rules of chapter 504-21
(5) Hearings on denial of financial aid. Any hearings required by state or federal law regarding granting, modification or denial of financial aid are brief adjudicative proceedings conducted by the office of student financial services.
(6) Discipline and termination of student employees. When required by law, hearings for the termination of or imposition of disciplinary measures on student employees are brief adjudicative proceedings.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.30.150
. WSR 18-23-083, § 504-04-010, filed 11/19/18, effective 12/20/18; WSR 17-13-049, § 504-04-010, filed 6/15/17, effective 7/16/17; WSR 13-16-089, § 504-04-010, filed 8/6/13, effective 9/6/13; WSR 07-02-034, § 504-04-010, filed 12/26/06, effective 1/26/07. Statutory Authority: RCW 34.05.220
. WSR 89-23-117, § 504-04-010, filed 11/22/89, effective 12/23/89.]