Semi-Annual Agenda for Rules Under Development
January 1, 2003 - June 30, 2003
1. The division plans to file a proposed rule to amend chapter 208-512 WAC to reform the rules governing lending limits of state-chartered commercial banks.
2. The division plans to file a proposed rule to amend chapter 208-544 WAC to increase the fees the division charges up to the fiscal growth factor under chapter 43.135 RCW and to allow a waiver of fee and assessment increases.
DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES
1. Amendments to chapter 208-680 WAC, Escrow Agent Registration Act, to provide guidance to escrow agents performing collection escrows, to address technical concerns in the area of trust accounting, and to provide additional definitions of terms.
2. Amendments to chapter 208-620 WAC, Consumer Loan Act, to reflect changes to the statute, to update and modernize the rules, and to provide additional guidance to licensees regarding the conduct of mortgage brokerage activities under the Consumer Loan Act.
DIVISION OF CREDIT UNIONS
1. The division may file a proposed rule to amend chapter 208-418 WAC to increase the asset assessment fees and exam hourly rates for fiscal years 2004 and 2005 up to the fiscal growth factor.
DIVISION OF SECURITIES
1. The division may amend WAC 460-42A-081 to recognize the Toronto Stock Exchange for purposes of secondary trading.