Semiannual Agenda for Rules Under Development
(Per RCW 34.05.314)
2. Expedited adoption of housekeeping amendments to various Title 478 WAC rules continues during the first half of 2003.
3. Rule making for chapter 478-04 WAC, Organization, is anticipated for the first half of 2003.
4. Rule review for chapter 478-124 WAC, General conduct code for the University of Washington, is rescheduled for the second half of 2003.
5. Rule review for chapter 478-138 WAC, Use of university stadium boat moorage facilities, is scheduled for the second half of 2003.
6. Rule making for a new chapter concerning shared facilities at the University of Washington, Bothell and Cascadia Community College colocated campus is anticipated during the second half of 2003.
For more information concerning the above rules under review or development contact Rebecca Goodwin Deardorff, Director, Administrative Procedures Office, University of Washington, 4014 University Way N.E., Seattle, WA 98105-6302, campus mail Box 355509, phone (206) 543-9199, fax (206) 616-6294, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.