(Per RCW 34.05.314)
2. Rule making for chapter 478-04 WAC, Organization, concerning the meetings of the board of regents and other UW governing bodies, will be completed during the first half of 2007.
3. Expedited rule making for various TITLE 478 WAC rules requiring housekeeping amendments will be completed during the first half of 2007.
4. Rule making concerning the animal control policy, currently part of chapter 478-124 WAC, General conduct code for the University of Washington, will continue during the first half of 2007.
5. Rule making for a new chapter concerning cost savings on course materials will continue during the first half of 2007.
6. Rule making for chapter 478-276 WAC, Governing access to public records, is anticipated during the first half of 2007.
7. Rule making for chapter 478-120 WAC, Student conduct code for the University of Washington, is anticipated during 2007.
For more information concerning the above rules contact Rebecca Goodwin Deardorff, Director of Rules Coordination, University of Washington, 4046 12th Avenue N.E., Seattle, WA 98105, campus mail Box 355509, phone (206) 543-9219, fax (206) 221-6917, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.