WASHINGTON STATE UNIVERSITY
[Filed July 5, 2018, 9:28 a.m.]
Semi-Annual Agenda for Rules Under Development
Pursuant to RCW 34.05.314
, the following is Washington State University's (WSU) semi-annual agenda for Washington Administrative Code (WAC) rules under development for the period of July 1 through December 31, 2018. Additional rule-making activity not now anticipated may also be added as conditions warrant between semi-annual agendas.
1. Chapter 504-49 WAC, Renewable energy system incentive rules, new rules regarding the legislatively mandated administration of the state renewable energy system incentive program by the WSU energy program. Anticipate filing supplemental CR-102 for permanent rules in July 2018.
2. Chapter 504-19 WAC, Campus parking and traffic regulations for Washington State University Vancouver, rule-making amendments to the parking and traffic regulations for the WSU Vancouver campus. Anticipate filing CR-102 for permanent rules in September 2018.
3. Chapter 504-04 WAC, Practice and procedure, rule-making amendments to the university's procedural rules. Anticipate filing CR-102 for permanent rules in September 2018.
4. Chapter 504-26 WAC, Standards of conduct for students, rule-making amendments to the standards of conduct for students. Anticipate filing CR-102 for permanent rules in September 2018.
5. Chapter 504-36 WAC, Health and safety regulations, rule-making amendments to the health and safety regulations regarding spectator events. Anticipate filing the CR-101 on July 5, 2018, and filing the CR-102 for permanent rules in September 2018.
For more information regarding the semi-annual agenda, contact Deborah Bartlett, Rules Coordinator, Washington State University, P.O. Box 641225, Pullman, WA 99164-1225, phone 509-335-2005, email email@example.com.