[Filed July 15, 2019, 11:00 a.m.]
Preproposal statement of inquiry was filed as WSR 19-11-087.
Title of Rule and Other Identifying Information: WAC 132R-02-050 Brief adjudicative procedures.
Hearing Location(s): On September 4, 2019, at 3:00 p.m., at the ATEC Building, Simplot A, 7662 Chanute Street N.E., Moses Lake, WA.
Date of Intended Adoption: September 5, 2019.
Submit Written Comments to: Melinda Dourte, 7662 Chanute Street N.E., Moses Lake, WA 98837, email firstname.lastname@example.org, fax 509-766-6355, by August 28, 2019.
Assistance for Persons with Disabilities: Contact Loralyn Allen, phone 509-793-2027, fax 509-766-6355, TTY 509-793-2325, email email@example.com, by August 28, 2019.
Purpose of the Proposal and Its Anticipated Effects, Including Any Changes in Existing Rules: Updates to process.
Reasons Supporting Proposal: Updating process.
Rule is not necessitated by federal law, federal or state court decision.
Name of Agency Personnel Responsible for Drafting: Melinda Dourte, 7662 Chanute Street N.E., Moses Lake, WA, 509-793-2001; Implementation and Enforcement: André Guzman, 7662 Chanute Street N.E., Moses Lake, WA, 509-793-2077.
A school district fiscal impact statement is not required under RCW 28A.305.135
This rule proposal, or portions of the proposal, is exempt from requirements of the Regulatory Fairness Act because the proposal:
Is exempt under RCW 19.85.025
(3) as the rules only correct typographical errors, make address or name changes, or clarify language of a rule without changing its effect.
July 9, 2019
to the President
AMENDATORY SECTION(Amending WSR 90-02-016, filed 12/26/89, effective 1/26/90)
WAC 132R-02-050Brief adjudicative procedures.
This rule is adopted in accordance with RCW 34.05.482
, the provisions of which are hereby adopted. Brief adjudicative procedures shall be used in all matters related to:
(1) Residency determinations made pursuant to RCW 28B.15.013
, conducted by the admissions office;
(2) Challenges to contents of education records;
(3) Student conduct proceedings. The procedural rules in chapter 132R-04 WAC apply to these proceedings;
(4) Parking violations. The procedural rules in chapters 132R-116 and 132R-118 WAC apply to these proceedings;
(5) Outstanding debts owed by students or employees;
(6) Loss of eligibility for participation in institution-sponsored athletic events, pursuant to chapter 132R-05 WAC;
(7) Appeals to trespass orders. The procedural rules in chapter 132R-117 WAC apply to these proceedings;
(8) Appeals pursuant to any other formal rule adopted by Big Bend Community College which specifically provides for a brief adjudicative procedure.