FISH AND WILDLIFE
[Order 19-239—Filed September 27, 2019, 9:24 a.m., effective October 28, 2019]
Effective Date of Rule: Thirty-one days after filing.
Purpose: The purpose of the new recreational package is to increase convenience and reduce cost for individuals in the public who may want to hunt and fish by purchasing one annual package.
Citation of Rules Affected by this Order: New WAC 220-220-093.
Adopted under notice filed as WSR 19-14-128 on July 3, 2019.
Number of Sections Adopted in Order to Comply with Federal Statute: New 0, Amended 0, Repealed 0; Federal Rules or Standards: New 0, Amended 0, Repealed 0; or Recently Enacted State Statutes: New 0, Amended 0, Repealed 0.
Number of Sections Adopted at the Request of a Nongovernmental Entity: New 0, Amended 0, Repealed 0.
Number of Sections Adopted on the Agency's own Initiative: New 1, Amended 0, Repealed 0.
Number of Sections Adopted in Order to Clarify, Streamline, or Reform Agency Procedures: New 0, Amended 0, Repealed 0.
Number of Sections Adopted using Negotiated Rule Making: New 0, Amended 0, Repealed 0; Pilot Rule Making: New 0, Amended 0, Repealed 0; or Other Alternative Rule Making: New 0, Amended 0, Repealed 0.
Date Adopted: September 27, 2019.
Larry M. Carpenter, Chair
Fish and Wildlife Commission
WAC 220-220-093Combination hunting and fishing packages.
There is hereby created an annual Get Outdoors license for residents that combines fishing, shellfishing, and hunting privileges. The fee for the annual Get Outdoors license will not be priced higher than the sum of the individual items. The fee for this license is $208.80 and applicable fees as of December 1, 2019.
The Get Outdoors license includes the following:
(1) Annual combination recreational freshwater, saltwater, and shellfish license as described in WAC 220-220-060;
(2) Two-pole endorsement as described in WAC 220-220-160;
(3) Puget Sound Dungeness crab endorsement as described in WAC 220-310-020;
(4) Annual combination hunting license for deer, elk, bear, and cougar as described in RCW 77.32.450
(5) Small game license as described in RCW 77.32.460
(6) Migratory bird permit and migratory bird authorization as described in RCW 77.32.350
and WAC 220-412-100; and
(7) Two turkey tags as described in RCW 77.32.460