[Filed January 24, 2020, 8:53 a.m., effective February 24, 2020]
Effective Date of Rule: Thirty-one days after filing.
Purpose: The repeal of WAC 230-01-001 Time and place of public meetings, will allow the gambling commission more flexibility when scheduling their public meetings. Other amendments were needed to provide more accurate information to the public.
Citation of Rules Affected by this Order: Repealing WAC 230-01-001 Time and place of public meetings; and amending WAC 230-01-005 Address and hours of administrative offices, 230-01-010 Field offices and operations, and 230-01-011 Deadlines for submitting items to be included in the commission meeting agenda.
Statutory Authority for Adoption: RCW 9.46.070
Adopted under notice filed as WSR 19-23-086 on November 19, 2019.
Number of Sections Adopted in Order to Comply with Federal Statute: New 0, Amended 0, Repealed 0; Federal Rules or Standards: New 0, Amended 0, Repealed 0; or Recently Enacted State Statutes: New 0, Amended 0, Repealed 0.
Number of Sections Adopted at the Request of a Nongovernmental Entity: New 0, Amended 0, Repealed 0.
Number of Sections Adopted on the Agency's own Initiative: New 0, Amended 0, Repealed 0.
Number of Sections Adopted in Order to Clarify, Streamline, or Reform Agency Procedures: New 0, Amended 3, Repealed 1.
Number of Sections Adopted using Negotiated Rule Making: New 0, Amended 0, Repealed 0; Pilot Rule Making: New 0, Amended 0, Repealed 0; or Other Alternative Rule Making: New 0, Amended 0, Repealed 0.
Date Adopted: January 23, 2020.
AMENDATORY SECTION(Amending WSR 07-15-062, filed 7/16/07, effective 1/1/08)
WAC 230-01-005Address and hours of administrative offices.
(1) Our administrative office is located in Lacey, Washington.
P.O. Box 42400
Olympia, WA 98504-2400
4565 7th Avenue S.E.
Lacey, WA 98503
(2) Normal business hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding legal holidays.
(3) ((Services available are:
(e) Activity report processing; and
(f) Public records.
(4) Address))Send applications for licenses, required license materials, or requests for notices, information, or other inquiries to our mailing address. Send overnight mail and/or packages to our physical address.
AMENDATORY SECTION(Amending WSR 16-03-068, filed 1/19/16, effective 2/19/16)
WAC 230-01-010Field offices and operations.
Direct regulatory and operational questions to our field offices, located at:
Eastern Region Office
((North)) 901 North Monroe ((Room)), Suite 240
Spokane, WA 99201
((451 Southwest 10th Street
Plaza 451 Building Suite 218
Renton, WA 98057
AMENDATORY SECTION(Amending WSR 07-21-116, filed 10/22/07, effective 1/1/08)
WAC 230-01-011Deadlines for submitting items to be included in the commission meeting agenda.
(1) To ensure that the public and the commissioners have sufficient notice of agenda items, we require that items for the commission's monthly meeting agenda be submitted in the format we require and delivered to our administrative office at least fourteen days before the regularly scheduled commission meeting.
(2) Any items submitted after the time frame set forth in subsection (1) of this section must be approved by the commissioners in order to be included on the commission meeting agenda.
(3) We publish the meeting agenda on our website ((and with the code reviser's office as explained in WAC 230-01-010)).
The following section of the Washington Administrative Code is repealed:
Time and place of public meetings.